Does the offer of 5 rooms for $99 seem like you are going to get your money’s worth?
- The price you pay is the quality you get and you want professionals, not workers.
- Spot cleaning is usually left out, and charged as extra.
- In-n-out services can leave you with more problems.
- Overly saturated carpet leading to mildew.
- Excess detergent residue leads to returning spots.
- Improper carpet identification can lead to browning, discoloration, and disappointing results.
Any good carpet cleaning professional knows a good job takes time and attention to detail.
Our Steam Cleaning method is backed by years of knowledge and experience. Using high quality products and equipment allows us to give even the dirtiest carpets a fighting chance. However, some carpet may need less than others, our technicians with over 20 years of experience working for Star Rug Cleaners know the difference between a carpet restoration project and a simple spring clean. We adjust the solutions and water pressure to meet the needs of your home.